Monday, June 8, 2009

getting back to being creative

After returning from glass camp, my life took some detours and I have not been doing glass or weaving.....but now it is time to get back to doing some of the things I love, working on glass and continuing to learn how to weave...
Speaking of weaving, over at Nancy's http://mcrayweaving.blogspot.com/
site I agreed to join in the game and share the love, so here it goes

The first five people to respond to this post will get something made by me! My choice. For you.
This offer does have some restrictions and limitations:
-I make no guarantees that you will like what I make.
- What I create will be just for you.
-It'll be done in the next 12 months.
-You have no clue what it's going to be.
-I reserve the right to do something unusual.
The catch? You have to put this on your blog as well. Pass on the love!

This should be fun.....

Now I should go check out my stash, even as a new weaver I am having a hard time passing an yarn shop...

No comments:

Post a Comment